Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My first iphone flowchart app up

Yes after all the wait and frustrations finally my first iPhone app is up! Of course there are some gotchas again. Most importantly for your W-8BEN submission the ITIN number is not really required, key in 000000000 also for item 9 select first and second checkbox, leave 10 empty as singapore have no tax treaty with the states. This got me for a while...trying to apply for ITIN from IRS...

you can have a look at my app here. anyway more post to come...oh I'm available for iPhone application consulting jobs in the meantime..(finding inspiration for next app still)

4 comments:

Blackberry web app development said...

Wow! Lesschart is great flowchart create app. I will download it on my iPhone. I have a question:
Can we get printout of any defined flowchart?
It would be beneficial for me.

Toh Yen Cheng said...

thanks for the kind words. currently you can export your charts to image file and email it to yourself for printing.

so sorry for the late reply.

iphone application developers India said...

I like your post very much and i am very interested in it. It is very helpful and useful for me. Thanks for share this valuable post.

iPhone App Development said...

Your post is very informative and more interesting. I like it very much and it is more useful for me to develop the applications.